Pick your favorite recipe or mix.
- Simply substitute the oil in the recipe with the desired amount of BYOB oil. For example, if your recipe calls for ½ cup of butter, use the jar of BYOB (a total of ¼ cup of blended cannabis and liquid MCT coconut oil) + ¼ cup of butter.
- Gently heat the oil in a small saucepan with additional butter or oil (if using) and mix thoroughly with a disposable plastic spoon. Discard the spoon after use. (IMPORTANT: Clean your saucepan completely and wipe with alcohol to remove any residual BYOB oil.)
- Follow your recipe as usual.
- Label your baked goods as containing THC and store in a secure, child-proof place.
What Will My Dose Be?
If you use the entire jar of BYOB oil (which contains 100 mg of THC cannabis) and cut your goodies into
- 10 SERVINGS, 1 piece = 10 mg THC
- 20 SERVINGS, 1 piece = 5 mg THC
- 33 SERVINGS, 1 piece = 3 mg THC
(*Dosage and serving sizes are approximate. Your results may vary.)
The recommended serving size is 3 mg. When consuming edibles, please allow 2 hours to gauge the full effect before increasing your dose.
Always label your baked goods as containing THC and with the dosage per serving size. Store your goods in a secure, child-proof place.
|Start Small||mLs||Cups||THC||Good for...|
|1 full dropper||1 mL||approx 0.004 cup||1.7 mg||A nice, small dose you can squeeze directly into your mouth.|
|2 full droppers||2 mL||approx 0.008 cup||3.4 mg||This is in the range of a common serving size for retail edibles. Still an approximate (though stronger) single serving.|
|1/2 bottle of BYOB (30 full droppers)||30 mL||approx 1/8 cup||50 mg||If you use half a bottle of BYOB in a batch of brownies and cut the brownies into 10 equally sized pieces, each piece will contain 5 mg of THC.|
|1 bottle of BYOB (60 full droppers)||60 mL||approx 1/4 cup||100 mg||If you use the entire bottle of BYOB in a batch of brownies and cut the brownies into 10 equally sized pieces, each piece will contain 10 mg of THC... Not for the faint of heart!|
- The BYOB extract container comes equipped with a 1 mL dropper for measuring convenience.
- With dosing, we recommend that you start small.
- One full dropper contains 1.7 mg THC and is an appropriate amount for one single dose.
- If you are looking for stronger relief, try two full droppers for a 3.4 mg dose of THC.
- The entire bottle of BYOB extract contains 100 mg of THC cannabis extract. This is an amount you’d add to an entire batch of brownies to be split into 33 pieces that will each contain 3 mg of THC cannabis extract.
We like this site for tips on how to divide how to divide bar cookies, cakes and brownies into equal pieces.